Alfa Chemistry can provide analysis services for optical and electrical properties of coordination complexes. Coordination complexes demonstrate a combination of interesting electrical, optical, magnetic, mechanical, and other physical properties. In particular, their optical and electrical properties are the most intriguing recent research topics, deeply involving both chemists and physicists. For example, the optical properties of complexes provide chemists with a wide field of potential as good candidates for photoelectricity conversion materials, fluorescence sensing, photosensitive material, nonlinear optics materials and so on. Therefore, in order to enhance and expand their potential applications, better knowledges of optical and electrical properties are needed. And comprehensive investigation into the optical and electrical properties makes it possible to justify the possibility of their application in practice.
Alfa Chemistry has global testing and analysis abilities based on our comprehensive technical platforms, professional R&D team and high-quality of our results, we provide advanced research and analysis expertise to help you understand the optical and electrical properties of coordination complexes.
Our Analysis Scope
We are able to analysis different optical and electrical properties aspect of coordination complexes for satisfying your different requirements.
- Analysis of photocatalysis property: Photocatalysis property refers to the ability that coordination complexes harvest the energy from the sunlight to create electron–hole pairs, which generate free radicals (e.g. hydroxyl radicals: ∙OH) able to undergo catalysis reactions.
- Analysis of luminescence property: Luminescence property is the ability that the emission of light by coordination complexes as a result of any form. including (1) photoluminescence, (2) electroluminescence, (3) thermoluminescence, (4) cathode ray luminescence.
- Analysis of electrocatalysis property: Electrocatalysis property refers to the ability that coordination complexes accelerate the charge transfer reaction at the interface between electrode and electrolyte.
- Analysis of conductivity property: Electrical conductivity property refers to how easily an electrical current flows through coordination complexes.
Our Test Methods
We analyze the optical and electrical properties of coordination complexes by used a variety of methods to measure the optical and electrical parameters. There are distinct testing methods for optical and electrical properties, the details are described as below.
We perform various characterization methods to give assistance of analysis of optical property.
- Fluorescence spectra
- Ultraviolet spectra
- Raman spectrum
- Mass spectra
Eelectrochemical workstation is mainly adopted to analyze the electrical property of complexes. An electrochemical workstation has a potentiostat and relevant control software on one end, and the electrochemical cell setup—generally inside a Faraday cage—on the other, which is a measurement device commonly used in electrochemical research. The methods used are as follows:
- Linear potential sweep voltammetry
- Polarography method
- Rotating disk electrode method
- Cyclic voltammetry method
- Potential method
- Polarization curve method
- Timing current method
- Timing potential method
- AC impedance method
- Electrophoresis method
- Conductance method
Fig.1 Principle draft of eelectrochemical workstation
What Can We Do?
It is well known that optical and electrical properties of the coordination complexes make it play a huge role in a variety of fields. Alfa Chemistry have many years of experience in testing and analysis, and we can well analyze the optical and electrical properties of the coordination complexes in the corresponding field, no matter what it is. Some representative application fields are as below.
- Photocatalysis (photocatalytic hydrogen production, photocatalytic reduction of carbon dioxide, photocatalytic organic reaction, photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants, etc.).
- Photochemical sensor (used for chemical analysis, biological analysis, pharmaceutical analysis, environmental analysis, clinical diagnostic analysis and biosensing analysis).
- Nonlinear optical materials
- Biological imaging
- Fluorescent coatings
- Fluorescent probes
- Light switches
- Light-emitting devices (such as organic light emitting diode (OLED))
- Photodynamic therapy
- Fluorescent coatings and fuels
- Fluorescent markers
- Electrocatalysis (Electrocatalytic hydrogen production, electrocatalytic reduction of carbon dioxide, electrocatalytic organic reaction, electrocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants, etc.).
- Electrochemical sensor (used for chemical analysis, biological analysis, pharmaceutical analysis, environmental analysis, clinical diagnostic analysis and biosensing analysis).
- Battery Materials
- Electrically store materials
▶ Short Detection Cycle
▶ Competitive Price
▶ Years of Experience
▶ Professional Equipments
▶ Reliable Results
▶ Highly Skilled Analysis Teams
ConsultationCustomize SolutionsDelivery SamplesSamples TestingProject Reports
Tell us your needs and requirements
Our specialist develop optimal solutions for you
Delivery your samples to our laboratory
Test of samples according to the experimental plan
Pay the balance and we provide professional test report
Need optical and electric properties analysis of coordination complexes? Alfa Chemistry will help you solve your any analytical needs, whilst providing a fast turnaround time and very competitive rates. Please do not hesitate to contact us for understanding more detailed information about our analytical services, we will answer you as soon as possible.